The buttons that were on these chairs were about 1/2" diameter. I thought it would give a different vibe if I used 1-1/2" buttons. Terry had never seen anyone cover buttons. I remember doing this with my mother when I was little. There were 24 to cover, so I'm glad I got a little kit for precision.
This isn't difficult, it is just getting up the nerve to sit down and sew the cushions and get all these buttons covered. Terry already has some of the arms stained and varnished. He will probably put another coat of varnish on them. I should be ready for assembly with the cushions by the time the varnished arms are ready. I did get the 2 other chair bottoms covered. Only 3 more of those to go. Keep your fingers crossed.
Prayer for today: God, I want to thank You that 4 prisoners were released by Iran. We have had them on our hearts for years and You never failed them.